Combined preparation regulating definition of equipoise calcium and phosphorus metabolism. It reduces bone resorption (resorption), and increases bone density, making up for the lack of calcium. Vitamin D 3 is required for the mineralization of the teeth.Calcium is involved in the regulation of nerve transmission, muscle contraction and is a component of the blood coagulation system.
Therapeutic and prophylactic agent definition of equipoise in conditions of deficiency of calcium and vitamin D 3 in the body associated with malnutrition and with increased calcium requirement and vitamin D 3 , incl .:
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Prevention and treatment of postmenopausal and senile osteoporosis, osteomalacia (in combination therapy).
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Severe renal impairment.
- Hypercalcemia (increased concentration of calcium in the blood – in individuals with enhanced definition of equipoise function of the parathyroid glands)
- Hypercalciuria (increased concentration of calcium in the urine).
- Urolithiasis (formation of calcium stones).
- Decalcifying tumor (myeloma, bone metastases, sarcoidosis).
- Osteoporosis is caused definition of equipoise by immobilization.
- Pulmonary tuberculosis (active form).
Dosage and administration:
Before use, check with your doctor.
Inside. As a preventive measure for adults appoint 1-2 tablets a day. To increase calcium intake, preferably to wash down pill sour drink (orange or lemon juice).
To exchange the prevention definition of equipoise of osteoporosis , 2 tablets per day, one in the morning and one in the evening, preferably during meals.
For the treatment of osteoporosis rate and dosage recommended by your doctor.
Possible allergic reactions to components of the preparation. There may be a dysfunction of the gastrointestinal tract (constipation, diarrhea, flatulence, nausea, abdominal pain).
In the case of long-term use may increase calcium in the blood and urine.
- Be wary of persons suffering from renal failure;
- During treatment it is necessary definition of equipoise to constantly monitor the excretion of calcium in the urine and the concentration of calcium and creatinine in plasma (in the case of urinary calcium greater than 7.5 mmol / day (300 mg / day), it is necessary to reduce the dose or stop taking);
- In order to avoid an overdose should be considered an additional intake of vitamin D3 from the other sources. Do not use simultaneously with vitamin complexes, containing calcium and vitamin D 3 ;
- Older people need for calcium is 1.5 g / day, vitamin D 3 500-1000ME / day.
Symptoms of acute and chronic overdose is hypercalcemia and / or hypercalciuria, which are expressed anorexia, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, weakness, headache. In these cases, the drug should stop. It is necessary to introduce into the body plenty of fluids and a diet christian bale machinist to batman with a limited amount of calcium. When overdose symptoms should contact a physician. Overdose during pregnancy can lead to poor mental and physical development of the child. Ca 2+ and vitamin D 3 enters the breast milk.
Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
The need for calcium and vitamin definition of equipoise D during pregnancy and lactation increases. When receiving the drug should be considered an additional intake of calcium and vitamin D 3 from other sources and for constant medical supervision.
In order to avoid toxic effects on the fetus are not recommended to take more than 1,500 mg of calcium and 600 IU of vitamin D per day. Calcium and vitamin D passes into breast milk.
Interaction with other drugs
- Active vitamin D 3 may be reduced when concomitant use of phenytoin or barbiturates;
- With simultaneous treatment of cardiac glycosides requires control of ECG and clinical status, as calcium supplements increase the effect of cardiac glycosides;
- The drug slows the absorption of tetracycline definition of equipoise antibiotics, aspirin and other salicylates, sulfonamides, beta-blockers and anticoagulants indirect action of the gastrointestinal tract. In connection with this drug is recommended for 2 hour or over 2 hours after the administration of other drugs.
- Cholestyramine, laxatives, mineral-based or vegetable oil can reduce the absorption of vitamin D 3 .
- With simultaneous use of thiazide diuretics from the group increases the risk of hypercalcemia.
20, 50 and 1000 tablets LDPE vials, 1 bottle with instructions for
use in a cardboard box.
2 years. Do not use beyond the expiration date printed on the package.
Store at a temperature of definition of equipoise 15 ° C to 30 ° C. Keep out of reach of children.
Conditions of supply of pharmacies:
best place to buy anabolic steroids online steroidi anabolizzanti prezzi deca durabolin steroidi anabolizzanti vendita