equipoise dosage

The drug is calcium, replenishes deficiency of calcium, necessary for the implementation of the process of transmission of nerve impulses, contraction of skeletal equipoise dosage and smooth muscle, myocardium activity, the formation of bone tissue, blood rolling. Reduces permeability of cell and vascular walls, prevents the development of inflammatory reactions, increases the body’s resistance to infections, and can greatly enhance phagocytosis (phagocytosis, declining after administration of sodium chloride increases after taking calcium supplements). When administered intravenously stimulating simiatichesky section of the nervous system, increases the release of epinephrine by the adrenal glands, has a mild diuretic effect.
in plasma of about 45% is complexed with proteins. About 20% is excreted by the kidneys, the remainder (80%) are removed from the intestinal contents.
bleeding of different etiology and localization (pulmonary, gastrointestinal -kishechnye, nasal, uterine, and others.); allergic diseases (serum sickness, kpapivnitsa, febrile syndrome, pruritus, angioedema); dystrophic nutritional edema, spazmofiliya; hypoparathyroidism, hypocalcemia, increased vascular permeability (hemorrhagic vasculitis, radiation sickness), weakness of equipoise dosage patrimonial activity, poisoning magnesium salts, oxalic acid and fluoride: periodic paralysis (giperkaliemicheskaya form).
Hypersensitivity, hypercalcemia. atherosclerosis. the propensity to thrombosis.
intravenously slowly (6-8 drops / min), 5-15 ml of a 10% solution by dilution prior to administration in 100-200 ml 0.9% NaCl solution or 5% dextrose solution.
When administered intravenously – a sense of warmth, flushing skin, bradycardia, with the rapid introduction – ventricular fibrillation.
Local reactions (intravenous) – pain and redness along the vein.
When combined with thiazide diuretics can exacerbate hypercalcaemia, reduce the effect of calcitonin equipoise dosage hypercalcemia reduces the bioavailability of phenytoin.
impossible administered subcutaneously or intramuscularly, possible tissue necrosis (high concentration of calcium chloride ranging from 5% cause severe irritation to the vessel wall).
Intravenous administration of calcium chloride, a feeling of heat first in the mouth and then – throughout the body (previously used for determining blood flow velocity – the time between the moment of its introduction into the vein, and the advent of hot flashes).
The solution for intravenous administration of 100 mg ml ampoules of 5, 10 ml. 10 ampoules with instruction on use are placed in a pile of cardboard. 5 vials are placed in blisters. On 2 blisters with instruction on use are placed in a pile of cardboard.
Each ampoule pack put a knife or lancet. When packing vials with a point or ring fracture or ampoule knife scarifier not invest.
5 years. Do not use beyond the equipoise dosage expiration date printed on the package.
In a dry, dark place at a temperature between 18 and 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.
by prescription. anabolinen steroidi