Combined preparation regulating calcium and phosphorus metabolism.It reduces bone resorption (resorption), and increases bone density, making up for the lack of calcium equipoise side effects and vitamin D3 in the body.Vitamin D3 increases calcium absorption in the gastrointestinal tract and its binding to bone.The use of calcium and vitamin D3 prevents the increase in the production of parathyroid hormone (PTH), which is a stimulator of bone resorption increased (leaching calcium from the bones).Vitamin D3 is absorbed in the small intestine. Calcium absorbed in the ionized form in the proximal small equipoise side effects intestine by active, D-vitamin dependent transport mechanism.
It is used as a therapeutic and prophylactic agent:
– To make up for deficiency of calcium and / or vitamin D3 in the period of intensive growth in adolescence and early adulthood (to maximize peak bone mass), women during pregnancy and lactation;
– For the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis base (menopausal, senile, steroid, idiopathic et al.) And equipoise side effects its complications (fractures);
– To compensate for the lack of calcium and vitamin D3 in the elderly.
- increased sensitivity to one component of the drug;
- hypervitaminosis D;
- pronounced renal dysfunction;
- hypercalcemia (high calcium levels in the blood of individuals with enhanced function of the parathyroid glands);
- hypercalciuria (high urinary excretion of calcium);
- urolithiasis (formation of calcium stones);
- decalcifying tumor (myeloma, bone metastases, sarcoidosis);
- osteoporosis due to immobilization;
- pulmonary tuberculosis (active form);
- Children up to age 12 years.
- in order to avoid overdose should take into account the additional intake of vitamin D3 from the other sources. Do not use simultaneously with vitamin complexes, containing calcium and vitamin D3;
- the elderly need for calcium is 1.5 g / day of vitamin D3 500-1000 IU / day.
- Vitamin D3 activity may be reduced when concomitant use of phenytoin or barbiturates;
- while the treatment of cardiac glycosides requires control of ECG and clinical status, as Calcium increases the effects of cardiac glycosides;
- drug slows down the absorption of tetracycline antibiotics group, aspirin and other salicylates, sulfonamides, beta-blockers and indirect anticoagulants. In connection with this drug is recommended for 2 hour or over 2 hours after the administration of other drugs;
- while the use of thiazide diuretics equipoise side effects group increases the risk of hypercalcaemia;
- cholestyramine, laxatives (paraffin oil) reduce the absorption of vitamin D.
Tablets, coated tablets, 30, 60, 100 or 120 tablets in a bottle of high-density polyethylene; One vial packed in a cardboard box.
At a temperature of 10-30o C, dry.
Keep out of the reach of children.
5 years. Do not take the equipoise side effects medication after the expiration date printed on the package.