Tablets white or almost white, round, Valium forms with a facet and Valium, with a characteristic faint orange or mint or apple scent.The source of calcium ions, it provides a means to regulate metabolic processes. Compensates for lack equipoise steroid of calcium, necessary for the implementation of the process of transmission of nerve impulses, contraction of skeletal and smooth equipoise steroid muscle, myocardium, bone formation, blood coagulation.Furthermore, having antiallergic and antiinflammatory action.
Pharmacokinetics after oral administration around 30% of ionized calcium is absorbed in the gastro-intestinal tract; This process depends on the presence of vitamin D, pH, characteristics of diet and the presence of factors capable of binding calcium.
About 20% is excreted by the kidneys, the remaining amount (80%) is removed from the bowel equipoise steroid contents (active stands wall terminal part of the gastrointestinal tract).
· Diseases accompanied hypocalcemia, increase cell membrane permeability (including vessels), disturbance of nerve impulses to muscle tissue.
· Hypoparathyroidism (latent tetany, osteoporosis), metabolic disorders of vitamin D: rickets (spazmofiliya, osteomalacia), hyperphosphatemia in patients with chronic renal failure.
· Increased demand for calcium (pregnancy, lactation period, the period of intensive growth of the organism), the lack of calcium in food, a violation of its exchange (in post-menopausal).
· Increased calcium excretion (prolonged equipoise steroid bed rest, chronic diarrhea, secondary hypocalcemia on the background of long-term use of diuretics and anti-epileptic drugs, corticosteroids).
· Bleeding that does not require parenteral administration of drugs (in the complex therapy); allergic diseases (serum sickness, urticaria, febrile syndrome, itching, itchy dermatitis, reactions to medicines (drugs), and receive food, asthma) in the complex therapy; dystrophic nutritional edema, pulmonary tuberculosis, lead colic; prevention of eclampsia.
Poisoning · magnesium salts, fluoride and oxalic acids and their soluble salts (in conjunction with calcium equipoise steroid gluconate and a non-toxic insoluble form of calcium oxalate and calcium fluoride).
· Parenchymal hepatitis, toxic liver damage, nephritis, giperkaliemicheskaya form proximal mioplegii.
Increased individual sensitivity to one of the components of the drug, hypercalcemia (calcium concentration equipoise steroid should not exceed 12 mg% = 6 mEq / L), severe hypercalciuria, nefrourolitiaz (calcium), sarcoidosis, concomitant use of cardiac glycosides (risk of arrhythmias), children under 3 years.
Dehydration, electrolyte disturbances (risk of hypercalcemia), diarrhea, malabsorption syndrome, calcium nefrourolitiaz (in history), hypercalciuria slight, moderate chronic renal failure, heart failure, widespread atherosclerosis, hypercoagulation.
Dosage and administration:
Inside, the food, or 1-1.5 hours after a meal. Chew before swallowing tablets, washed down with a little water or milk. Adults – 3.1 g 2-3 times a day.
Children 3-4 years – 1 g; 5-6 years – 1-1.5 g; 7-9 years – 1.5-2 g; 10-14 years – 2-3 g; the multiplicity of reception – 2-3 times a day.
With prolonged use of calcium gluconate is possible constipation, mucous membrane irritation of the gastrointestinal tract, sometimes – the formation of calcified stones in the intestines.
Excessive prolonged use of calcium supplements may lead to hypercalcemia with the deposition of calcium salts in the organs and blood vessels.
Symptoms of overdose: drowsiness, weakness, anorexia, nausea, vomiting, constipation, polyuria, dehydration, possible cardiac arrhythmia.
Treatment: As used antidote calcitonin / in the rate of 5-10 IU / kg (spreading it in 500 ml of 0.9% sodium chloride solution). The duration of 6 hours of administration.
Interaction with other drugs:
It forms an insoluble or poorly soluble salts of calcium carbonates, salicylates, sulfates.
Reduces the antibacterial effect of tetracycline antibiotics, forming with them insoluble complexes.
In an application with quinidine may slow intraventricular conduction and increase quinidine toxicity.
It slows down the absorption of tetracyclines, digoxin, oral iron supplements ( interval between their equipoise steroid methods should be at least 2 hours).
In combination with thiazide diuretics can exacerbate hypercalcaemia, reduce the effect of calcitonin hypercalcemia reduces the bioavailability of phenytoin.
Patients with small hypercalciuria, decreased glomerular filtration rate, or with a history of nefrourolitiazom appointment should be under the control of the concentration of calcium in the urine.
Drinking plenty of fluids is recommended to reduce the risk of nefrourolitiaza.
Chewable Tablets [orange, mint, apple] 500 mg.
At 4, 6 or 10 tablets in blisters of PVC film and aluminum foil printed patent.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 outline packages with instructions for use in a pile of cardboard.
2 years. Do not use beyond the expiration date printed on the package.
In a dry, dark place at a temperature no equipoise steroid higher than 25 on the S. Keep out of the reach of children.
Conditions of supply of pharmacies: